Wednesday, September 10, 2008

NAVY RETIREMENT FUNDRAISER

Okay, still working on raising funds for DH's retirement ceremony from the Navy. I have a bunch of stuff I should put on ebay, but limited on time and all the fees.... blech! So here is the deal, I have 15 full size authentic, new bare mineral items. So, for anyone willing to make a $7 donation, i will send you a FULL SIZE bare escentuals/bare minerals product of my choice (no extra for shipping). I also have tons of samples (was selling them on ebay, but just don't have the time, but they were made in sanitized area). So for any donations of $2 I will send you a few samples. Any donations over $7, will get a full sized item AND samples! Please email me at msac4@bellsouth.net for information.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bare minerals is not my thing but thanks for visiting my blog. :)