Monday, September 8, 2008

LOTD - Lay Out of The Day! Yes, me!

I got an IM from Shannon late last night and I couldn't believe it!  She told me my LO I had just created was chosen for LOTD. Since Duchess Designs is the featured designer at Digital candy this month, they are letting Maria & her CT chose the LOTD's.  Shannon assured me it has nothing to do with the fact I am on her CT as well.  I believe her, they're not like that.  

It started out as a challenge for ChrissyW's blog and the template was a freebie on her blog.  I used a kit from Dreamscape Designs - Munchkin Man.  I really had fun creating this LO and I was satisfied how it turned out.  Here, i would like to share it with you.




I am just so excited. Oh and this all came about after I found out I won the flair challenge at Digital Candy that was hosted by hauntedonecat (Wendy). i just had too much fun with this challenge and was the first flair I ever made. I figured IRL I am a dork (but such a cute & funny one), that in the candy world it would equal a goober.


Well, i guess I should get back to work now.  Just couldn't wait to share :)




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats! that is awesome your work is wonderful.

Jen U said...

That's awesome, congrats! :)

Angie (mighty-nice) said...

WOW! Good for you - it's a lovley layout! I've stopped by to say, "Hi!", courtesy of the blog train. I'd love a visit from you: http://isladeangela.wordpress.com/

Melissa said...

Congrats! Your layout is beautiful, and the flair is so fun!

Anonymous said...

nice job congrats on all the excitement going on for you. Hope you have a great monday and your LO is wonderful by the way.

Beth said...

Congrats . . . it's a beautiful layout!!

Being Mrs Miles said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you, and your layout is so deserving of the honour!

I'm glad I stopped by for a visit & I may come again in the future.