Thursday, September 11, 2008

Duchess Designs Grows!

It's official and I can finally tell you!  Duchess Designs will not only be at Digital Candy, but now she is also at Get Digi With It!  And what a great time for her to open her store there, GDWI  is having its Grand Opening this weekend from September 12-14. There will be a 25% off sale across the store, games, challenges, prizes and lots of fun.  Duchess Designs will also be hosting a speed scrap this weekend!!!!

Here is her newest blinkie (I love it!!!) 

I am so sorry, I am not very tech savy, so please go to Duchess Designs CT blog to see the blinkie in action!  We look forward to seeing you at DC & GDWI!

2 comments:

Petra said...

that's awsome news...congrats!!
One thing the blinkie isn't blinking as fa as I can see :(

Have a great day!

Laura said...

how exciting! I will have to go check it out!