Thursday, September 18, 2008

TOOLS

Not pictured is my Cricut machine (6x12 paper size). I used it 5 or 6 times, in perfect condition. I also put the design studio sodtware package in the box. It has either the George OR the simple shapes cartridge in it. I apologize, but I forget which one and I already have it packed to ship.

See pictures for the following HERE

TLS 1 - tagger

TLS 2 - 17 galaxy markers, acid free 7 writes on dark paper

TLS 3 - pastel chalk pencils 12 pk

TLS 4 - Fiskars corner shaper - hearts

TLS 5 - glue dots 60 pk

TLS 6 - shape punch

TLS 7 - set 4 oval templates

TLS 8 - Cricut paper trimmer 12" w/ bonus scoring blade

TLS 9 - Making Gift Scrapbooks in a Snap, book, Memory Makers

TLS 10 - Creative Memories storyline template

TLS 11 - Quick & Easy Scrapbook Pages, book, Memory Makers

TLS 12 - misc. templates

TLS 13 - 6x8 memory book - have 1 available

TLS 14 - gel paints, blush, white & periwinkle

TLS 15 - Tomboy Vellum adhesive

TLS 16 - Plaid blending chaulks, Autumn

TLS 17 - set of 4 decorative scissors

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow how cool the way you display it dear,