Thursday, September 18, 2008

be Makeup List

As I promised, I am starting with my list. Think this may take all day, LOL. Here are the makeups I have. This does not include any of the samples I have or the brushes. I have a MEGA amount of scrapbooking items to get listed, so those will come after.

These are all new & unopened!

XXLG 9 g medium tan foundation
XXLG 9 g Light foundation

.57 feather light mineral veil
full-size (FS) thistle lipstick
FS Katelyn lipstick
XLG 2.8 g soft focus glee
small rose radiance lipp gloss
jewel lip liner
.85 trendsetter blush

Liner Shadows
firefly
root
fashionista
nurture
bark


Glimmer Shadows
fire opal (have 2)
firelight

bali
queen tiffany
morocco

Eyeshadows
kindness (have 2)
pure spice

All-over Face Color
hint of truth

Glimpse Shadow
peacock (have 2) 
passionate plum
gold dipped
saucy

present


also have Avon Silver Lights, liqued eyeliner/eye writer

I know this is an untraditional way to sell, but am working on raising money for my husband's retirement ceremony & reception from the US Navy after 24 years of dedicated service.

No comments: