Thursday, September 18, 2008

ITEMS POSTED FOR FUNDRAISING

Okay, I have spent my whole day off taking pictures and posting items on here. If you are new to my blog, let me give you a quick explanation....my dear husband is about to retire from the US Navy after 24 years of dedicated service. I have been saving money for his ceremony & reception, which we ate up a bunch of it when we evacuated for Gustav. So I was asking for donations and was willing to send scrapbooking supplies & be bare minerals to people who donated. There were a lot of questions about specific items, so I told everyone I would post pictures. I warned everyone, I have A LOT of items. So I posted pictures into groups today ~ and this isn't even all of it. I just don't have time to do anymore today as it's almost time to pick the kids up.

This is how it works: find what you want and offer me a reasonable donation amount (keep in mind, I will be mailing the items to you). Email msac4@bellsouth.com me your want list with donation amount. 1st come, 1st served! I will go in the order of emails received. I will keep the blog updated as to when items sell as much as possible. I will give you my work address & phone # to send the money to. I would like to stay away from PayPal because of fees, but will accept payment there. This is also one of the reasons I am not doing this on ebay (fees and time), but I am a registered user tami3476, so you can see I am a real person and a good rating!

Here are the groups I listed today:

stickers 2

tools

embellishments

ribbon & fiber packs

stickers, embellishments, wood

stamps

be bare minerals make-up

miscellaneous **newly added

This is most of everything and not sure if I will be adding anymore. As things are sold, I will try to stay on top of it & adjust # available or turn the text to red and put ~SOLD~.

1 comment:

lorig said...

Good luck with your fundraising and congrats to your DH.