Monday, August 11, 2008

Survived the party! BARELY!


Oh, and to think this little guy turned 4 yesterday!  It was a very nice party, but let me tell you, Daddy & I were WORE OUT after 3 hours!  And his face was dirtier than in this LO after the kool-aid and cake!  He says to Daddy & I after everyone left...."My party's over, you can take the tree house down now!"  LOL, not a chance!  okay, i just tried to upload a picture of it & it won't go through.  Let me work on it!
above LO done using Sweet Tart Team MEGA kit at Digital Candy!
Before I run, just wanted to share one more Layout (LO).  okay, didn't go where I thought it would, but that's okay.  That is Jonathan & his Bestest Uncle Dave on the 4th of July! I used a hodge podge of kits & elements, LOL. Papers, staples & swirls from Melothria. Stitches from July DC kit, some elements from Natalie Bird, About a Boy and also Scrappy Goddess, Boys Go Brrmmm. Paper tears from xquisite Designs.

No comments: