Tuesday, August 12, 2008




    Jonathan got Cars dominoes for his birthday.So Tony & I played with him last night.  He beat us 6 out of 7 games :(  (Yep, I won the one)  We were playing when I realized how sweet it was and grabbed the camera.  It pretty much turned into let's act funny & Jonathan decided to see how much he could beat up his brother. (I let Tony take a couple of pics with THE camera, hence the horizontally challenges picture of Jonathan :)  )

Funny how many times a day it can go from "You're the bestest Brother ever" to "I don't like you!"  Have to say though, for there being an 11 year difference they are very close.  A couple of weeks ago, they stayed at a friend's house for a birthday party.  At one point Tony got hit THERE and dropped to the ground.  Jonathan went running up to him asking him if he was okay.  And don't even think about hurting Jonathan, as big brother gets VERY protective (and at times, possessive).  They are very sweet together.

No comments: