Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Seeking Help with Retirement

This is my loving & handsome Quarter Master Chief & husband.  He retires from the Navy January 31, 2009 with 24 years of service. I am honored to have been by his side for the past 5 years and wish I could have been through more of it. 

We have been more focused on getting debt free (You really should check out Dave Ramsey) and getting our house fixed that we got a late start on saving for his retirement ceremony and reception.  We are not fancy-smancy  people, but I would like to throw him a ceremony fitting for a wonderful man who has spent 24 years protecting our freedom.

So, I am asking anyone who would be willing to make a donation (even $1 is greatly appreciated) to send it to Tami Romer, 307 N Main St. , Picayune, MS  39466.  Yes, that is my work as I am not going to post my home address on the web.  LOL  If you have an extra thank you or congratulations on retiring card to send it in, I will make a collage of his well-wishes for him.

God Bless!
`~LO was made using Heather Mannings - Some Gave All.

No comments: