Monday, August 18, 2008






I have a few digi kits that I want to show you.  They are some of the new releases at Digital Candy.  The 1st one is Sweet Boy by Trish H.  Trish was so sweet and RAKed me with it.  (A RAK is Random Act of Kindness).  Having 2 boys, this kit touched me when I saw it.
The 2nd was another RAK.  Summer's End by Chaos Lounge.  I just love the soft colors and greenery.  I think I have at least her last 3 kits.  They are just so packed with so much.  Great when you have a lot of pages you want to co-ordinate, but not have the same items on each.
Last, but NOT least... daydream by dreamscape designs.  I love the colors in it, mix of elements and such pretty papers.  This kit could be used for girls or boys, kids or adults...I love multi-purpose items!  
What is your personal preference?  Do you like it when designers keep rolling their great designs or do you like a little time between kits.  I don't know if I have made my mind up on that yet.  I'm too impatient to wait to see the next fab design, but at the same time I feel like I didn't have time to play with their last kit.  No worries, I'll just have to lock myself up with my computer and have a night of scrapping!  I have managed to do a recipe layout with the last kit from dreamscape designs, Vintage Flair.

No comments: