Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Newest Layouts!




Yes, getting my challenges at Digital Candy done up. Did you know that you earn points from posting & challenges that will earn you FREE gift certificates!!!! How cool is that?

Okay 1st LO are my boys at the airport when oldest got home from Europe. This was for the journaling challenge and I had to recreate the template by Jill & Jack scraps that I like -- it got flattened. The kit is Rockin Robin by Duchess Designs (hint-hint - my new presents :) )

2nd LO was Tony a few years back trying to be a wild child.  this was for the Sweet Elements challenge.  Glitter (except the flourish)  is by Trish H, flowers are from Vintage Flair by Dreamscape Designs and the rest is from Rockin Robin by Duchess Designs (don't you love here glittery swirlies?)

3rd LO is from the night we played with Jonathan's Cars dominoes and was for the Scraplift challenge (off of gonewiththewind - Angel Girl).  I do love how this LO turned out!  Paper , elements & alpha from AWP - The Great Outdoors & Hazy Days. Photo key chain from foxydesigns.

4th LO is from the Candy Jar challenge.  Kit is from Trish H.  

I have to admit, I honestly have a hard time keeping up with who made what & what pieces I use.

No comments: